CHILLI CAKE KITCHEN AND DELI HARTLEPOOL - FRANAFEL POP UP KITCHEN





Chilli cake kitchen and deli in Hartlepool is a fantastic place to dine. Another independent business offering a great place to eat healthy, delicious and original food. 

http://www.chillicake.co.uk/

James the head chef is a great guy and couldn't have been nicer to me. Julie the owner was so kind and couldn't have made the night any more enjoyable.


We decided to go for lunch a week before my pop up kitchen and say hello to Julie and James. Lunch was delicious and the beetroot latte was a particular highlight!

I was so impressed with the staff, the general atmosphere of the deli and I'm a sucker for cosy lighting. Just perfect. The kitchen was class too, with loads of space and a superb and fierce oven. 

On the menu was a variation of my veggie pathia curry....veggie bhuna curry with mung beans and green peppers, basmati rice and bombay potatoes. Dessert was something I was very pleased with.....hot chocolate fudge brownies. This was served with soya icecream.

The night was such a success and it was so well attended and the atmosphere was wonderful and relaxed. Big thanks to the staff for helping me serve and being so attentive with the customers. Thanks again to everyone who bought tickets and I hope to come back to the chilli cake for another Franafel Pop Up Kitchen. 

Comments