FRANAFEL COOKBOOK


FRANAFEL COOKBOOK





I've been excited about putting together a cook book all my life basically. So with lots of hard work AND a lot of technical support from Helen Hammill, I finally have something to share with all you lovely people!

Thank you to everyone who has bought their copy already!


Franafel cookbook volume 1 will be available online on ETSY, 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/530464712/franafel-volume-i?ref=shop_home_active_1

cattle and cane gigs up and down the country and beyond (if our manager allows me!). Eventually I hope to have this bad boy published and available in all good book shop outlets!



The recipes featured in the cookbook are meals/dishes and treats I have cooked hundreds of times, and perfected I would like to think ;) I've included all my favourite go to dishes and naughty treats. Obviously I haven't included everything I cook because that's book number 2. Jamie Oliver move over.



One of the recipes has been past down the Hammill generations (the lentil soup) but the rest are all new recipes. All recipes are VEGAN because I like a challenge. AND I hope you enjoy the book and please give me feedback on my socials. Get sharing!



Artwork is by the irrepressible Matthew Hammill. Great British Bake off vibes don't you think? Matthew is the artist for all Cattle and Cane's artwork. What a guy!






Comments