HOPE AND UNION STOCKTON ON TEES FRANAFEL POP UP KITCHEN












My third pop up kitchen was to be at Hope and Union bar in Stockton's cultural quarter in the north east of England. 

https://www.facebook.com/hopeandunionstockton/

This was my first night to sell out so I was on cloud nine by the time I started to prep the meal.

Stockton these days, is now a great night out and Hope and Union is one of those new pubs and bistros that have popped up all over the town. If you fancy a good night out with lots of great eateries and independent bars and pubs, then Stockton on Tees will not disappoint.

On the menu was pesto pasta perfection (recipe available in my cookbook wink wink) with roasted tomatoes, red peppers and mushrooms.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/530464712/franafel-volume-i?ref=shop_home_active_1

Dessert was chocolate fudge cake, soya cream and seasonal fruits. I agonize over my food and this fudge cake was no different. I must have tried ten different recipes until I was happy with the texture and taste. But the feedback I got was so worth it. So worth it! This recipe will be in my next cookbook. 

On the night I also sold my own pesto in jars and my cookbook. 

Looking at these photos is making me hungry!

Big thanks to everyone who supported this night and bought tickets, and to John for inviting me to cook in his great venue. 

Comments